How it's been going, traveling the world

(February 2026) I was in San Marcos la Laguna going to Urban Circus International aerial silk and lyra courses and playing Open Mics. The money came through, so I climbed Volcรกn Atitlรกn and camped overnight, and after went to Ecuador to find a guide for an upcoming trek to summit Chimborazo, the second highest peak in South America, and train at high altitude. After training the the volcanos of Guatemala and the Rocky Mountains of Colorado, I feel confident with this guide, I will successfully summit Chimborazo. I enjoyed a nice theater experience in Quito and good food. I went back to San Marcos la Laguna to be with my love and to bring him with me. We flew through Lima because it was cheap and made a trip out of it. We're on our way to Huayna Picchu. He's an amazing artist. Nearly acclaimed, and internationally recognized. He's also a tattoo artist. I don't have any tattoos, but I love his. Anyways, I'm in contact with a guide and ready to pay for this Chimborazo expedition. It's the least that I can do before going to Api Himal and Saipal which are at 7000 meters. I'm thinking I'll do the Langtang Expedition. The one where I re-attempt a crossing from Gosykunda Trail north to Langtang Valley Trail, by starting in Dhunche, Nepal and hiking to Suryakunda, reunitung with my guide along the way at the Little Buddha Guest House, and takeling the Gangla Pass through the Hilambu Valley to Tzerko Ri at the top of the famous Langtang Valley Trail, then hiking down to Syapru Besi and attempting the Tamang-Manang Heritage Trail, making a 15-20 day expedition in the Langtang Valley National Forest. For now, I can't wait for this hike up Huayna Picchu to see the lunar temple that sits above Machu Picchu! Elite Exped has done their Aconcagua expedition for this year, and I'm going to miss the last day that the park is open. I want to be eligible for a spot on their soonest EVEREST EXPEDITION 2026, and have sponsors believe in my mission. My project, 14 Peaks for World Peace, is my attempt to bring the subject of world peace as a desire and necessity for the world and of the people. It is our right to petition for our needs and protection from our world governments. Peace in the middle east! Stop the genocide in Palestine! ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿ•Š️ I believe Environmental Conservation is essential for the preservation and respect of the mountain. I'm willing to help hike down and curate an effort to hike down trash and waste from specific sites, if conditions permit. I'm looking for the sponsorship of two 8000 meter mountaineering expeditions, Manaslu (or Cho Oyu/Shishiapangma) and Everest, which will come to a total cost of about $75,000 for a position on a team with the highly rated and experienced expedition group, Elite Exped. I look forward to giving motivational speeches as to how I trained and prepared for a position on an Elite Exped team. As a Humanitarian Aid worker and Red Cross certified member, I'm excited to showcase years of training and dedication to this world peace project. In God's name, and Jesus Christ, I give all glories to my spiritual masters and guides that come before me that will bring me safe passage on this journey, and the luck of generosity and support from any non-profit or business interested in sponsoring an Everest expedition humanitarian world peace project. 


I am attempting to be the youngest female Guatemalan  dual national at 29 years old to summit Mount Everest, by my birthday, Christmas Eve of 2026, when I turn 30 years old. 

My contacts are as listed:

camila8511@gmail.com

Direct message @camila.a.wilson (Instagram)

๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ,

๐“’๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ช ๐“๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ณ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ป๐“ช ๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท




Cusco, Peru ⬆️ 







Nasca, Peru ⬆️ 

 (ARTICLE REPOST: 2021) Photo: Cusco, Peru ๐Ÿ‘‡ (02/23/2026) (09/05/2026) Combined blog posts. ๐Ÿ‘‡ 


"Every New Journey" blog post.


Every new Journey begins with a moment, when you reintroduce yourself anew, to everything you have ever known. The soul takes rebirth, and lingers in a sweetness that tastes similar to ginger candy, and shares the same aroma.



So, Hi there! My name is Camila Wilson. I'm a yogi & singer-songwriter from Houston, Texas, but I was born in Atlanta, Georgia. I'm a Guatemalan American who grew up in the mountains, out in the woods, in suburban neighborhoods and along the brackish coast of the Gulf of Mexico.



After traveling in Mexico, Central and South America, I feel my understanding of sociocultural diversity and the need for representation of the voiceless was needed, and happily encouraged! That is why my songs and poems reflect an intrinsic empathy and interpersonal connection between the audience and myself. I believe there is a level that we share with one another that can be related to, and is profound in the experience of what it means to be human. That is why compassion is an essential of component for what it means to be kind. 



 I've been developing a platform over the last 6 years that has successfully campaigned for active change, social advocacy, and raised funds for world charity organizations like Polaris Project: Anti Human Trafficking , Star of Hope Women's Family Shelter, and Sanfilippo Children's Research Foundation. This platform and the Camiji Foundation's Media Production Studio, which you can find on Instagram (@camila.a.wilson) and Youtube (TheTheCamiji), is my outlet and portfolio for creative content, and they allow me the freedom and liberty to distribute goods and information, fulfill life long childhood goals and dreams of social change & green peace, with a conscious purpose, helping co-create, into fruition, a unified field of consciousness for our growing presence as a planet. To bring about connection and equal rights for all, supporting environmental awareness, and no matter the prejudices faced, ensuring that all forms of life may have a voice. 


Everyone, and Everything, has a spirit, a channel that can be tuned into, a frequency that can be aligned with and tapped in. I cut my hair off 3 years ago and set off the volunteer explore and travel around the world in a spiritual endeavor honoring the journey and path I was inspired by in childhood, when 5 year old me became good friends with our fellow neighbors, Tibetan Buddhist Monks & students at Emory University in the early 2000s. I hope to continue spreading this message of the Dharma, if only to let go to the eternal presence within us all. To be a light, where my music & energy is shared to inspire others in the same light.



Keep up with my blog, link in the bio, & subscribe on YouTube! I look forward to documenting my next EarthThreads Adventure, altitude acclimatization expeditions in Huayna Picchu if Peru and Chimborazo in Ecuador!!



(Edit: 07/12/26 - I still have not given up my training and every year that passes my heart still holds strong to the knowledge that I will one day summit these amazing mountains and trails like so many other inspiring expeditioners who have come before me! And I'm happy to continue documenting my training here in the volcanos and mountains of Guatemala and North and South America.)




Comments

Popular Post

Hi there! My name is Camila, and it is nice to meet you.

Every New Journey

EarthThreads International Project Collaborations